Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Day Challenge | Days 3-9

 
My goals for this month are:
 
#1 Drink 80 ounces of water a day.
#2 Do my arm workout 3 times each week.
#3 Get in bed by 11:30 p.m.
 
Here's How I Did Each Day This Past Week
 
December 3rd {Monday}: In bed by 12 pm. 30 oz. of water. No weights.
 
December 4th {Tuesday}: 30 oz. water. In bed by 1 am.
 
December 5th {Wednesday}: 30 oz. water. In bed by 12:30 am.
 
December 6th {Thursday}: 30 oz. water. In bed by 12:30 am.
 
December 7th {Friday}: 40 oz. water. No weights as planned, In bed by 1 am. I stopped taking one of my medications today so this may effect the rest of my week's goals.
 
December 8th {Saturday}: 50 oz. water. In bed by 2 am. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep so I just sat up on my laptop for a few hours and did some things while I waited on my body to settle down enough to sleep. This was mostly due to my body missing the medication I stopped taking.
 
December 9th {Sunday}: 40 oz. water. In bed by 1 am.
 
What I Plan To Do This Week
Really focus on doing my arm workouts. I have yet to do them this month! I did try getting up earlier the first part of last week, but it had no effect on my falling asleep that night even though I didn't take a nap or rest any of the days. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about my not being sleepy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment