Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Extra Mile


What is the extra mile in exercise? To me this means you do a little more than you do on a regular basis. If you are a non-exerciser who parks close to the building you work at...park further out, make yourself take a few extra steps today. If you exercise some, try adding something new. If you exercise a lot or do something like running, run a few steps more. Challenge yourself today. Make yourself go a little further than you did yesterday. Just one day, one thing, one time. You can do that!

2 comments:

  1. I went a FEW extra miles and ran my first marathon this year. It was amazing, difficult, crazy, challenging, and exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I have considered doing a marathon but don't have the stick-to-it I would need.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete