Monday, January 21, 2013

Featured Blog | The Active Mum

Hello readers! I have a special treat for you today! In December I was able to meet/talk with Aanika. A mommy who is committed to being active. She and I have similar goals in attempting to encourage other people and bloggers to be active and work towards goals in better health/fitness. Please take a moment to stop over and visit Aanika @ The Active Mum today!
 
 
Aankia has many topics she writes about on her blog but she does like to focus on posts about fitness & nutrition. Two topics I love as well! Here are a few posts she gave me links to include in this post today...I do hope you'll check each one out and leave her a comment when you do stop by!
 
Posts of Interest
 
Recipe(s)
 
Be sure to stop by and visit Aankia today and leave her a comment! I know she'll appreciate the love!
 
Interested in having your exercise/fitness/health related blog featured? Go here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me Helen!! So much appreciated! :)

    Aanika X

    ReplyDelete