Today's recipe was submitted by Erica @ From Thick To Thin! Thank you Erica for sharing your lovely Taco recipe with the Exercise Encouragement Group! If any of you readers would like to submit a healthy recipe, please check out the details here!
View the original recipe @ From Thick To Thin!
This recipe makes about 5 fish tacos!
3 filet's of Tilapia
Tony Chachere (for seasoning)
Olive oil (for frying fish)
1. Cool the tilapia in the olive oil and season.
2. Chop up the tilapia into small pieces.
3. Place your tilapia in the tortillas.
4. Squeeze the lime on top of the tilapia.
5. Chop the cilantro and put it in the tortilla.
6. Sprinkle bits of the cheese on next.
7. And enjoy your tacos!
Be sure to check out the other delicious recipes over at From Thick To Thin! They look quite delicious!!!