Saturday, December 15, 2012

On Winter Break

(photo via Inside My Head.Tumblr. editing by Me!)

Due to the Holidays (both Christmas & New Year's), several things I'm having to take care of with my wreck case (learn more about my car wreck in 2010 on Blue Eyed Beauty Blog: The Car Wreck page), and planning a wedding I'm a bit stressed and not keeping up with things well. Hopefully this short break will give me the chance to prewrite posts and resume regular posting on January 2nd.

Please feel free to continue to submit Tidbits, submitting Recipes, & if you're interested in having your blog featured please comment there as well! I will be getting in touch with you as you write me and we'll figure things out from there!

I will still be checking email and monitoring comments so don't hesitate to comment on any posts! :)

Happy Winter everyone and Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you post about when you're back - I really like the idea of this blog :) And, after all that I ate over the holidays, I really need to get back into eating right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! I'm so glad you stopped by! Please check out the Submit A Tidbit tab if you'd like to submit something for me to post on your behalf!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
      Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen - I bet you've never had a "thank you" from yourself (hahaha) (I sent you an email also)

    Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train! Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com Marci@stonecottageadventures.com Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol nope I sure have not! :)

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
      Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

      Delete
  3. Awesome!! Let me know if I can help you out in any way with blog related things! I absolutely LOVE blogging too!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete