Monday, November 12, 2012

Featured Blog | Get a Taste of Nutrition

Hello dear readers! I am very excited to share with you this wonderful blog today! I ran across it a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to writing up a feature post...I've been quite busy, but this is a must view for anyone who is interested in the healthy eating and fitness department!!! Please take a few moments to visit: Get a Taste of Nutrition!
 
(click photo to view blog!)
 
I had the wonderful opportunity of email back and forth quite a bit with the lovely Brish, author & director of Get a Taste of Nutrition. Here is a little bit about her which she has allowed me to pass along with you: Brish is 19 years old. She was born and raised in London, UK. Her parents are form a gorgeous island called Mauritius. "I am incredibly passionate about health and nutrition and take the welfare of others to be my sole priority. I believe food is medicine."
 
Recipes
 
Other Posts of Interest:
1. Fitness.
 
Be sure to stop by Get a Taste of Nutrition and leave Brish a comment! There are several ways to follow along with her blog and it is for sure one with following!

No comments:

Post a Comment