Friday, November 30, 2012

Honest Moments | The Truth About My Scale

(photo via Eat, Drink, and Be Aware)

I just love this photo!! So many people depend too much on what this number tells them when really being healthy has very little to do with a number on the scale. For me personally I used to weigh myself every single week...actually more like three or four times a week. I was beginning to get depressed because I could see that there really was no difference in the numbers and in fact sometimes it even looked like I had gained a pound. I became so depressed with my weight, even though it really wasn't so bad (only 170 at that time) that I had to force myself to stop weight constantly and only weight once a month. Now I weigh on the first day or once during the first week of the month and THAT IS IT! Don't become so obsessed with the number on the scale that you are unhappy...you really are worth more than that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment